VOLCANO: Goldschmidt 2013 - Fieldtrips

Goldschmidt 2013 - Fieldtrips
From: Raffaello Cioni <rcioni@xxxxxxxx>

Dear all

In the website of the Goldschmidt 2013 Conference, to be held in Florence (Italy) from 25 to 30 August 2013, it is now active a link to a list of proposed field trips

http://www.goldschmidt.info/2013/fieldTrips

In order to work out which field trips might be the most popular, a procedure is active asking to interested people to  indicate which pre- or post-conference trip they are planning on taking. The procedure will be active until next 30 October. Those fieldtrips that will attract an
exceptionally low number of preferences will be cancelled.

We warmly invite anyone interested in participating to visit the site and express their preference. We remember that in this phase, the expressed preference is not  binding.

Hope to see you all in Florence

Raffaello Cioni

Raffaello Cioni
Dip.to Scienze Chimiche e Geologiche