VOLCANO: New website for YVO

New website for YVO
From: "Wendy Stovall" <wstovall@xxxxxxxx>

Hello volcano community.

We are happy to announce that the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory has a
newly redesigned website (http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/yvo/).
The new version includes much of the same information as the previous
website with enhancements to multimedia, monitoring data, and hazards
information.  An updated layout takes advantage of current web
technologies and includes an interactive map to view real-time monitoring
data via the "Monitoring" section.

The template for the redesign is the same that was used for the recently
launched USGS California Volcano Observatory website (
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/calvo).  The conversion of the
Cascades Volcano Observatory website is underway and has started with a
face lift of the home page (http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/cvo).
Throughout the next year, we will be rolling out new web pages for each of
the Oregon and Washington Cascade volcanoes.

Please visit http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/yvo/, and if you have
any problems finding specific Yellowstone information, don't hesitate to
email yvowebteam@xxxxxxxx.  We hope you enjoy the spruced up look of YVO
on the web!

Cheers,
Wendy