VOLCANO: New Volcano Webcam viewer tool

New Volcano Webcam viewer tool
From: Tom <tpfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

as many of us like to watch life images and data from volcanoes, I have created a new website that is more than just a list of webcams, but provides an easy-to-use interface to view various volcano webcams and some other online data in one site:
webcams.volcanodiscovery.com
or
www.volcano-webcams.com (whatever you think is easier to remember)

Such a tool depends on the willingness of webcam owners and research insitutes to share their data.
If for some reason, you don't like your camera / data displayed here, please let us know and we remove it as soon as possible, although we would regret this step.
If instead you like to have some other source currently not listed INCLUDED, please contact us as well and we can see if it is possible (technically).

Many greetings,
Tom
Dr. Tom Pfeiffer, volcanologist
VolcanoDiscovery - adventure & study travel, tours to active volcanoes
Italy, Greece, Iceland, Hawai'i, Indonesia, Vanuatu, Guatemala and more
CONTACTS & INFO:
E > info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W> http://www.volcanodiscovery.com
***NEW: visit us on FB***: http://www.facebook.com/VolcanoDiscovery

VolcanoDiscovery Gbr, Inh. Tobias Schorr & Tom Pfeiffer
Ust.Id.Nr: DE 114 103 514 (German tax number)