FW: Santiaguito Volcano Observatory fundraiser

To:                         Volcano Listserv

From:                    Jonathan Fink

Subject:               Fund-raising solicitation

Date:                     July 29, 2010

Listserv members,

Jessica Ball requested that we post the note below. We generally don’t encourage or approve of organizations or individuals using Volcano Listserv for overtly commercial purposes (although we do have Listserv members that occasionally inform others about his or her latest book). In this case, the cause seemed likely to be of interest to many of you, so we decided to approve distributing the note. If you have concerns about this decision, feel free to let us know.

Jon Fink