VOLCANO: AGU 2010 Session: Volcano Lightning

AGU 2010 Session: Volcano Lightning
From: Anita Grunder <grundera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Atmospheric and Space Electricity Focus Group of AGU is convening a special session at the Fall Meeting of AGU on Volcano Lightning jointly with the VGP session. We invite you to contribute and to bring this session to the attention of others who might be interested. We also invite you to attend. In addition to terrific science there will be terrific pictures.