Relocating to Portland

Dear volcanology colleagues,

After 30 years at Arizona State University, I will be moving next month to Portland State University to take the position of vice president for research and strategic partnerships. I will maintain an affiliation with Arizona State, continuing to run my sustainability-oriented research center with primary projects in Phoenix, Portland, and London. Volcano Listserv will continue to be run from ASU, maintained ably by Kirsten Chojnicki. I can be reached via my ASU email address for at least the next year. I look forward to seeing many of you in the coming years in the shadow of the Cascades.

Jon

Jonathan Fink

Foundation Professor

School of Earth and Space Exploration

Director

Center for Environmental Science Applications

CESA-Box 876305

Arizona State University

Tempe, AZ 85287-6305

(480) 965-4797 (assistant)