VOLCANO: Student looking for a PhD or research position

Student looking for a PhD or research position
From: Robert Constantinescu <roberto_on@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I am Robert Constantinescu from Romania. I know I am very insistent with this e-mails and I appologize for this, but I am still looking for a PhD scholarship or a position in a university or research institute in volcanology. I know that this is a big goal and all this planet is in a continous economic crisis but I hope this will pass and oportunities will rise for me somewhere and if anyone has such an oportunity that might be suitable for me, please view my webpage www.robertconstantinescu.wordpress.com to find all the up to date information about me and please contact me.

Thank you all!

Yours respectfully,

                              Robert C