VOLCANO: Request for co-registered volcano data

Request for co-registered volcano data
From: Gloria Brown-Simmons <gbrownsimmons@xxxxxxxxx>

I am in need of ten co-registered data sets of volcanoes from any
planet or moon.

I am working with an informal science education program in Asbury
Park, NJ. The Kids are very interested in volcanoes and I was thinking
that it would be spectacular to give them a "quest" workshop during
which they would do a little image processing and then rendering of an
image over digital terrain.

The subject of the rending would not be known to them until after they
see it in three dimensions. I would  like ten co-registered data sets
of volcanoes from anywhere in the solar system. I am using OpenDX and
it reads most formats of data however to help me get the "quest" going
in the shortest amount of time I was hoping for a tiff file for the
image data and an image file for the height data.

We have our first data set of Mount Shasta, USA. Although I am looking
for ten spectacular co-registered data sets, I would be happy with any
co-registered data a including canyons and other interesting areas.

Gloria J. Brown Simmons