VOLCANO: Two spaces left for Iceland 2010

Two spaces left for Iceland 2010
From: "Jim Reynolds" <reynoljh@xxxxxxxxxxx>

As you probably know, this could be a really exciting year to travel to Iceland. We still have 2 open slots on our Brevard College Geology Field Trip which will take place July 5-24. Since the trip is definitely a go (volcano-willing), I am opening the trip up to all interested parties; you don't need to be a geologist to participate (although you may be one by the time we return). If you are interested and want to know more about it, please see http://www2.brevard.edu/reynoljh/iceland/iceland10/flyer.html. IcelandAir is graciously willing to extend registration until the end of May.