VOLCANO: VolcanoHeaven

VolcanoHeaven
From: Donna Omeara <someara@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Aloha Friends,

We have a new website/blog up and hope it keeps you fascinated until we get back from Iceland in a couple of weeks!!

You can now follow us all over the globe, LIVE!  as we try and make the world a safer place for volcanoes---one volcano at a time.

Here is our website, just click on it and follow or bookmark:

http://volcanoheaven.tumblr.com/

Enjoy and keep checking in for new volcano images as they happen,

Donna & Steve O'Meara