VOLCANO: Fall3d Eyjafjalla volcano ash cloud simulations

Fall3d Eyjafjalla volcano ash cloud simulations
From: Arnau Folch Duran <arnau.folch@xxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

At http://www.bsc.es/projects/earthscience/nube2010
you can find Fall3d model simulations of the Eyjafjalla volcano ash cloud for the period 14-20 April 2010. Results
will be refined in the next days as more precise input constrains appear. However, due to the enormous
consequences and impact of this event, I believe that the results, even if provisional, may be of interest to the members
of our community currently working in the subject.

Best regards
Dr. Arnau Folch Duran
============================================================== To unsubscribe from the volcano list, send the message: signoff volcano to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxxx

To contribute to the volcano list, send your message to: volcano@xxxxxxxx Please do not send attachments. ==============================================================