VOLCANO: Access to "massive lightning in the eruption column of Eyjafjallajokull"

Access to "massive lightning in the eruption column of Eyjafjallajokull"
From: Juerg Alean <juerg.alean@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcanophiles

Apparently the interest in Eyjafjallajokull images is so huge that the server gets overwhelmed, although is very powerful. So it shuts off the Iceland directory and people receive "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access to this document on this server." As soon as we can we shall  get it back up, but for just now the problem persists.

Juerg Alean