VOLCANO: LEONARDO European Intern seeking position

LEONARDO European Intern seeking position
From: Chiara D'Antonio <chiara.dantonio@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir(s),

My name is Chiara D’Antonio and I am a young italian geologist. I studied at  the  University of Ferrara and Milan and I completed my M.Sc. in Earth Sciences in 2008 with a specific curriculum in “Exploration, management and protection  of water resources”. I took specific courses in Hydrogeology, Environmental Geology, Geothermal Energy, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Applied Geology.

In February 2010 I won a  "LEONARDO" scholarship, which allow me to spend a 20 weeks internship in EU countries at no cost for the hosting institution. I  am interested in creating a career abroad, improving my previous jobs and experiences, developing responsibilities  and increasing my knowledge in geological field.
I am  seriously interested in working and studying in challenging projects that involve environmental issues in Geothermal Energy and Volcanology, and I am willing to start my career in this sector. I would like to do an internship in companies or research institutes.
I have good adaptation ability and I developed good communication and listening skills in different work contexts together with excellent
interactive skills in team work.

At the following link, there's a copy in .pdf format of my CV for more
details; just click on or copy/paste on web-link bar and confirm to download the document:
http://www.studioesma.com/downloads/CV_Chiara_DAntonio.pdf

I hope that you could help me forwarding this message and my CV-link to anyone who could be interested. Please contact me  by e-mail.

Thank you very much for your attention and help.
Best regards

Dr. Chiara D'Antonio