VOLCANO: New IVHHN website

New IVHHN website
From: "Claire Horwell" <claire.horwell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

I am pleased to tell you that we have launched a new website for the
International Volcanic Health Hazard Network. It can still be found at
the usual address (www.ivhhn.org).

You will see that you can now access and download our pamphlets for the
public (on the health hazards of volcanic ash and how to prepare for an
ash fall) in six languages, both in low resolution PDFs for your
information but also as high resolution PDFs in printable pamphlet
format so that they can be printed off by local organisations for mass
distribution to populations. There is also a children's poster available
in English and Japanese.

If you would like the pamphlets or poster to be available in your
language, and can recommend a translator, please get in touch with me
directly.

The website also has up-to-date news (including the latest health
sessions at conferences, such as CoV6), instructions on how to join the
IVHHN mailing list or become an expert member.

Best wishes,

Claire Horwell