VOLCANO: Volunteering opportunities

Volunteering opportunities
From: Elena Sikdar <elena_sikdar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I am writing to ask for an opportunity to participate in volcanic

research during next summer 2010 and I am available from

July to September. I am currently in my second year studying

a BSc degree in Geology at Birkb
eck College, London (UK),

as a part-time degree over four years. I would like to gain

experience in monitoring active volcanoes in a research

program such as at a volcano observatory or assisting a Phd

project. I am very keen to gain experience in monitoring active

volcanoes and earthquakes, collecting and analysing data etc.

Please let me know of any volunteering opportunities for next

summer (UK or abroad) and I am truly grateful for any advise

on application.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from yourself, and

hope I can possibly arrange something to help with your projects.

Kind regards,

Elena Sikdar