VOLCANO: Steve Sparks moustache

Steve Sparks moustache
From: Luca Caricchi <l.caricchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

Prof. Steve Sparks claims to have a moustache since he is born. No doubts you have ever seen him without. However, Steve agreed to shave if a total of 5000 ₤ is raised for charity. In Bristol we are organising a fund raising for prostate cancer research. If you are interested in seeing Steve without his famous moustache and helping a good cause, please send a pledge to l.caricchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and cc: alison.rust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx specifying the amount of your donation.

In case we reach 5000 pounds we will organise an official site where you will be able to pay your donation, and we will send you a unique picture of Steve Sparks without moustache.

So now, this is not a joke we are really convinced that with your help, and Steve's good nature,  we will manage to do something important for cancer research. Please help us to achieve our goal.

With Best Regards,

Luca Caricchi and Alison Rust