VOLCANO: Request of information about volcanic activity on Io

Request of information about volcanic activity on Io
From: "Giovanni Leone" <leone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

As well as it happens with terrestrial volcanoes, I would like to update the Volcanonet page on Facebook with information about ongoing activity of volcanic centres on Io.

Anyone who has ground-based observations due to scientific research and is willing to share the information is the most welcome. The info can be sent via email to me: leone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or giovanni.leone@xxxxxx .  It will be my care to place the info on the Volcanonet group page.

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Best regards

Giovanni Leone

Lancaster University, UK