VOLCANO: Italian version of Montserrat's Andesite Volcano

Italian version of Montserrat's Andesite Volcano
From: David Lea lead@xxxxxxxx

Dear Group,

As most of you know Professor Steve Sparks and I produced a video called Montserrat's Andesite Volcano that we premiered at the IVACEI coference in Bali some years ago. Over the years we have added a Spanish, French, German and Japanese addition and it now comes as a two disc packaged DVD set.

We would really like to have an Italian version produced before the CoV6-Tenerife conference in May of 2010. If you know of anyone that would be interested in taking on the task of doing the Italian translation I would be happy to send them the master script in English and the DVD set. In previous years this was done by folks that were coming to Montserrat for one reason or another and we were able to do the voice over right here in our studios.

So, if you have any suggestions as to how we can get this done or know someone that could do either the translation or voice over or both, we would surely appreciate hearing from you.

You can check out the current DVD's that we have available online at: www.priceofparadise.com

David Lea
Living Letters Productions
Gingerbread Hill