Water on Earth and Beyond Workshop: 22-23 September 2009, Durham University

From: Jeroen Van-Hunen <jeroen.van-hunen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

This email is to announce a workshop on 'Water on Earth and Beyond',
held on 22-23 September 2009, at Durham University, UK. There is no
registration fee.

This workshop will focus on the geodynamical impact of water, the
distribution of water and the search for water-rich environments capable
of harbouring life, both within and beyond our solar system. The format
is based on 8 plenary lectures over 2 days, plus invited talks and
discussion periods focused on the way forward in each subject area and
connections with other topics.

For more information and registration see the website:
http://www.dur.ac.uk/water.workshop/

This workshop is supported by the Institute of Advanced Study, Durham
University:
http://www.dur.ac.uk/ias/

If you have any questions, please contact us by email to:
water.workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to welcoming you to Durham!

Paula Martin, Martin Ward, and Jeroen van Hunen