Royal Society Committee Krakatau Report

From: Eric Pritchard <eric_pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues

Does anyone know of a digitised version of the Royal Society Committee
Report on the Krakatoa Eruption and Subsequent Phenomena edited by G J
Symons? This is a reference quoted in most studies on Krakatau, and
when I did my own study I was able to borrow a copy temporarily from
the British Library, but that was only a short lease.  There were only
about 800 copies printed and if one comes onto the market it is
generally over 800 pounds sterling so not exactly cheap, or even
affordable for most of us!  I did ask this of the Royal Society a few
months ago but received no reply, and having used this reference once
I know its value not only to those studying Krakatau, but to anyone
with an interest in the short and medium term effects of a VEI 6
eruption, so it is a pity it is not more readily available.

If anyone does know of it being available in PDF form it would be
greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Eric Pritchard BSc FGS
Clevedon