Discovery's Top 10 Volcanoes of All Time

Hi all,

Michael Reilly with Discovery Channel News here. We recently did a slide
show of what we think are the top ten volcanoes in geologic history:

http://dsc.discovery.com/earth/slideshows/top-10-volcanoes/index.html

John Eichelberger had his own thoughts on that (he thought Katmai should be
on the list), and we wrote a blog post stating his case.

Now we're looking for your opinions. Please have a look at the slide show,
then go to our blog and comment away at the bottom of the post:

http://blogs.discovery.com/earth/2009/03/alltime-top-volcanoes-the-writeins.html
We're looking for write-in votes!

Thanks,
Michael