Student Seeking PhD in Volcanology

From: Rébecca Keigler <rebecca_keigler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

My name is Rébecca Keigler, I'm a graduate student in volcanology.
I graduated from the Magmas and Volcanoes Laboratory (LMV) in Clermont-Ferrand
(France). I'm looking for a PhD in physical volcanology, because I'm
interested in debris avalanche and pyroclastic flow phenomena, as well
as in hazard
assessment.

During the two recent years of my masters programme, I worked in seismology,
by relocating earthquakes at Guagua Pichincha volcano (Ecuador), and I
modelled (analogue) debris avalanches with Pr. Benjamin van Wyk de Vries
(b.vanwykj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and studied various natural debris
avalanche deposits.

I'm a very serious person, very hard-working, and healthy (capable in rough
fieldwork). I'm a very open-minded person as well and it wouldn't
disturb me to work on a pluridisciplinary topic, as I have a broad university
education in all aspects of geology, including physics and math.

I'm also looking for professional training (paid if possible) in the same
kind of topic to enrich my professional experience.

If you can propose something that might interest me please contact me at:
rebecca_keigler@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help,

Rébecca Keigler