33rd ISRSE - Important Reminders

From: 33rd ISRSE Registrar <isrse33@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

The 33rd International Symposium on Remote Sensing of Environment will
be convened in Stresa, Italy in less than ninety days!

Some reminders:

  1.  Early Registration (400 Euros) closes March 1, 2009.  You still
have time to register at https://www.regonline.com/isrse_33 and save
the late fee(50 Euros);

  2.  Final Papers are due March 13 2009;

  3.  We have reached an agreement with the Regina Palace Hotel to
serve as our Conference Hotel.  You can book rooms at a special
conference rate at http://isrse-3.jrc.ec.europa.eu/welcome.html.

  4.   As a part of our agreement, all workshops will be held in the
Regina Palace on Sunday, May 3, 2009.

       We encourage you to register for the workshops as soon as
possible so that we can provide the hotel with number of attendees,
equipment required, etc., in early April

       See you in Stresa in May!

ISRSE Program Committee
33rd International Symposium on Remote Sensing of Environment
Organizing and Technical Program Committee