Krakatau Monitoring Through KRAKMON Website

From: Eric Pritchard <eric_pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>

Last year as my final year BSc project I reported on the tsunamigenic
hazard of Anak Krakatau and made regular use of the KRAKMON website,
providing on-line seismic data and regularly updated camera views of
the island. This stopped being updated last June, and now seems to
have vanished off the web all together with any news of Krakatau.
Does anyone know if there are any plans to revive the facility or
provide access to archived data?

Regards
Eric Pritchard