IAVCEI Meetings Schedule at IUGG

From: Steve McNutt (AVO-GI Volcanologist) <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here is a schedule for IAVCEI meetings during IUGG.

 Daily schedule is as follows:

   830-930 am   Union sessions
   930-1230 pm  Association sessions
   1230-200 pm  lunch
   200-530 pm   Association sessions
   530-730 pm   posters
   730-xx pm    various meetings

 Commission meetings (below) are anywhere from 20 to 100 people; I am hoping
 we can use the same rooms in the Mathematics building as our IAVCEI
 scientific sessions during the day.

 The meeting of national representatives will be the dinner on July 12.

 Regards
 Steve McNutt
 Secretary-General for IAVCEI

 ---------------------

 Thursday July 5
   7:30-8:30   EMSEV Working Group meeting

 Monday July 9
   7-10 pm     IAVCEI Executive Committee Meeting (with dinner)
   730-830 pm  Commission on Volcanism and the Earth's Atmosphere
   730-830 pm  Commission on Volcanic Lakes
   730-830 pm  Commission on Explosive Volcanism
   730-830 pm  World Organization of Volcano Observatories
   730-830 pm  Commission on Arc Magmatism

 Tuesday July 10
   730-830 pm  Commission on the Chemistry of Volcanic Gases
   730-830 pm  Commission on Remote Sensing
   730-830 pm  Commission on Kimberlites
   730-830 pm  Commission on Granites
   730-830 pm  Commission on Cities on Volcanoes

 Wednesday July 11
   7-10 pm     IAVCEI Executive Committee (with dinner)
   730-830 pm  Commission on Large-Volume Basaltic Provinces
   730-830 pm  Commission on Volcanogenic Sedimentation
   730-830 pm  Commission on Volcanic Seismology
   730-830 pm  Commission on Mitigation of Volcanic Disasters
   730-830 pm  The International Volcanic Health Hazard Network

 Thursday July 12
   730-10 pm   IAVCEI Association dinner (about 100 people)
                  open to all IAVCEI members - there will be a charge

 Friday July 13
   IUGG closing ceremony