IV Workshop on Lidar Measurements in Latin America

*****************************
From: Juan Carlos Antuña <anadelia@xxxxxxxxx>
*****************************

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to make the following announcement:

IV Workshop on Lidar Measurements in Latin America

June 17 - 23, 2007, Ilha Bela, São Paolo, Brazil

The series of workshops on lidar measurements in Latin America are aimed to promote communication and cooperation between the members of the scientific community engaged in lidar research in our region as well as to plan future lidar research projects.  Another goal is to facilitate the education and scientific capacity building of the students/young scientists related to lidar research in Latin America.  Also it is a goal to promote the exchanges with lidar researchers from the rest of the world.

Workshop Homepage:  http://www.cea.inpe.br/cea/lws/index.htm

Contact:  Dr. Eduardo Landulfo, IPEN, Brazil  e-mail: elandulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Juan Carlos Antuña Marrero
Camagüey Lidar Station, Cuba http://www.lidar.camaguey.cu/