Student Presentations at AGU: Judges!

We are looking for a large number of people that are willing to serve as judges for student posters and presentations at AGU next week in the VGP topical area.

We have a total of 360 abstracts with student authors in VGP and are struggling to get enough judges. Please consider taking some time and filling out some judging sheets at a few posters or talks, and you will help our next generation of scientists.

Please send an email to Joop Varekamp (jvarekamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx) with the days that you are at AGU, and I will send you back a list of abstracts to judge (~5), judging forms, and instructions where to leave them at AGU.

Thank you for your help,

Joop Varekamp

Johan (Joop) C. Varekamp
Harold T. Stearns Professor in Earth Sciences and Chair
Adjunct Professor in Latin American Studies
Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Exley Science Center, room 451
Wesleyan University
Telephone: 860 685 2248
e-mail: jvarekamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx