New Poas online info; and Search for contact information

New photos and online material about Poas Volcano
From: Eliecer Duarte G. <eduarte@xxxxxxxxx>

Our webmaster put the new photographic material (related to our last field
report of Poas Volcano) on our webpage.

http://www.ovsicori.una.ac.cr/informes/poasenApril1st.htm

Photos include the phreatic eruption that impacted the W side of the active
crater.

Regards.
M.Sc. Eliecer Duarte G.

Search for Chuck Wood's contact information
From: Janet Tanaka <jmtanaka@xxxxxxxxx>

Friends, I really really need to contact Chuck Wood. None of the addresses sent
I'd heard he's retired, but maybe not. (He's no longer on IAVCEI's list.)
Anyway, your help is appreciated.
                                      Thanks,
                                          Janet Tanaka