Lectureship in Geophysics at Leeds, UK

From: Jurgen Neuberg <J.Neuberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lectureship in Geophysics - Job ref 315023

Faculty of Environment
School of Earth and Environment
Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics

Closing Date: 21-04-2006

The Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics, within the School of Earth and
Environment at the University of Leeds wishes to appoint a Lecturer in
Geophysics (£24,352 - £36,959 p.a.)to commence September 2006.

The Institute has a strong international research profile in the geophysical
sciences, with particular strengths in geomagnetism, tectonophysics,
seismology, applied geophysics and PHYSICAL VOLCANOLOGY.
The candidate should either enhance our research strength in one of those
areas, or should extend our profile in one of the following disciplines:
remote sensing, electromagnetic methods, planetary sciences or satellite
geodesy.

Information about the School can be found at http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk

Informal enquiries about the post may be directed to
Prof G. Houseman: Tel: +44 (0)113 343 5206,
Email: G.Houseman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application packs are also available via email from:
recruitment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tel +44 (0)113 343 5771.
Applications should include CV, publication list, and names and addresses of
three referees.