3 inquiries: Black sulfur waters; GPS Locations for La Fossa crater; and Analyses of volcanic gases

Black sulfur waters found near volcanoes?
From: Wyman Harrison <wharr@xxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues:

I would like to know if any of you can direct me to articles on black
sulfur waters found in association with dormant or active volcanoes,
either on their buried flanks or in subaerial locations on the volcanoes
themselves.

Thank you for your assistance.

W. Harr
wharr@xxxxxxxx

GPS Locations for La Fossa crater, Vulcano Island, Italy
AND: Analyses of volcanic gases
From: Eric Reiter <ereiter@xxxxxxx>

Dear All

For a GIS project, I am looking for GPS locations (if possible, at different
dates) of fumaroles vents at La Fossa crater (Vulcano Island, Italy).

Could someone help me?

ALSO:

I would like to create a new format based on XML for the analyses of volcanic
gases.  In this purpose, I would like to know which parameters (T, pH, chemical
elememts, ratio, ...) you measure during such analyses.

Thanks for your help
Regards
Eric