Re: Re: newbie question on enabling vlan feature in the driver

kmk wrote:
Ben, I enabled vlan in the eth mac by writing to vlan1tag and adjust mtu to handle vlan. Now, when I ping from a remote pc which also has vlan enabled interface, I don't see vlan tags in the frames. Same issue if I ping the remote PC. Basically,
I don't see vlan tag in tx/rx directions.

Show me ifconfig -a on the VLAN machine, and what commands
you are using to ping.

If you want to give me ssh access to the system, I'll log
in and take a look..

Thanks,
Ben

/kmk