[VLAN] 802.1Q ARP frame size?

I have a box with a via_rhine adapter connected to a cisco 2950. The
light doesn't flash, but the 'runt frame' count is almost the same as
the good packet count.

With vlan enabled, I'm not sure that the via_rhine adapter does any
padding at all, so I get some pretty tiny frames.

Doesn't seem to affect functionality in any way though.

James