[VLAN] VLAN capable switch

This is somewhat off-topic, since it's VLAN but not Linux related.

I have a LAN with several Linux boxes some of which are configured for
802.1q VLAN with several VLAN interfaces, eth0, eth0.100, eth0.101, ...
This is mostly for experimental purposes as the VLANs are not really
separated, since my Ethernet switch is not VLAN capable.

Now I want to experiment with Linux bridging and this is where I can't
any longer use switch, since its MAC address tables are not per VLAN.
I therefore am looking for a new VLAN capable switch, but I don't know
what to buy.  At varoius places I switches offered, that are VLAN
capable and support "trunking groups" or similar.  What is meant by
this?  I sever see 802.1q or "tagged VLAN" mentioned.  What I like to
be able to do, is configure a number of VLANs (up to 8 would be
minimum, 16+ would be nicer for some experiments) in the switch and
select for each port which is the native (untagged) VLAN for this port
and which (tagged) VLANs this port is connected to.  Is "trunking
groups" the right term here.  Two switches which have this are D-Link
DES-3224 and Fiberline 2016S2.  I've read the manual for the DES-3224
but is doesn't seem to be what I am looking for.

Any recommendations?  (BTW, it should also be cheap and not consume
too much power).

urs