[VLAN] Problems with stacked VLAN's and PPPoE

linuxvlan@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
> we face a problem when using a stacked VLAN with PPPoE, the inner VLAN tag
> is always missing in the packets sent.
> Playing with the REORDER_HDR flag does not help. Also the problem neither
> depends on the Linux kernel version nor does it
> depened on the ethernet hardware. Neverless I append the complete
> information here.

I'm not sure stacked vlans work at all.  I think you might have to
re-work the tx path to make sure the headers are stacked appropriately.

And, it is likely that your first attempt will break bridging between
distinct VLANs, so please test that if you make changes...

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>