R: [VLAN] vlan with two interfaces

Sorry for long message but I try to explain better:
the scenario I would like to implement is:

                   internet/intranet ----+
 +--------------+                        |
 | connectivity |----------------------|   switch  |
 | manager      |                      +-----------+
 +--------------+                            | | |
                                             | | |
                                             | | |
 +------------+          +------------+      | | |
 | PC guest 1 |----------|  embedded  |------+ | |
 +------------+     eth1 | linux BOX 1| eth0   | |
                         +------------+        | |
                                               | |
 +------------+          +------------+        | |
 | PC guest 2 |----------|  embedded  |--------+ |
 +------------+     eth1 | linux BOX 2| eth0     |
                         +------------+          |

                         Others PC guest & BOX --+

The embedded linux box have software like web browser, multimedia player
working in internet/intranet through static configuration of eth0 with a
pool of 10.x.x.x Ip addresses. When I connect a generic PC guest on eth1
all the layer2 traffic tagged to a vlanX need to be "sniffed" from the
"connectivity manager PC" This PC take charge to detect the guest PC
operating system and it's needs for connecting to internet, give to that
PC the requested infos and the PC start to navigate.

Actually this is already working in this scenario:

                   internet/intranet ----+
 +--------------+                        |
 | connectivity |----------------------|   switch  |
 | manager      |                      +-----------+
 +--------------+                        | | |   |
 +------------+               vlan2      | | |   |
 | PC guest 1 |--------------------------+ | |   |
 +------------+                            | |   |
 +------------+               vlan3        | |   |
 | PC guest 2 |----------------------------+ |   |
 +------------+               vlanX          |   |
      Others PC guest & BOX -----------------+   |

                                       +-----------+
                                       |   switch  |
                                       +-----------+
 +-------------+                         | | |
 | embedded    |-------------------------+ | |
 | linux BOX 1 | eth0                      | |
 +-------------+                           | |
 +-------------+                           | |
 | embedded    |---------------------------+ |
 | linux BOX 2 | eth0                        |
                     Others Linux BOX -------+

I would like to half the expenses for the cat5 wiring, switches, etc.
The cost for adding eth1 to our board is very low, if needed i have the
chance to develop a software/device driver on our linux BOX, but I
Prefere (if possible) to do the job in a "standard" linux way. The
critical point for me is the "not configuration" of eth1, in effect I
don?t' have a specific ip address but need all layer2 traffic...

Pierantonio.