De : vlan-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vlan-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De
la part de Perriot, Cedric
Envoy? : lundi 7 f?vrier 2005 11:47
? : vlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: [VLAN] kernel 2.2.18 + vlan patch around july 2001

first I got linux on both end.
And I am receiving untagged frames (because the cisco switch removed the
tag) so obviously the frame is going to eth0.
How could i make it going to eth0.0 or being used by eth0 instead of being
dropped ?

>From what i see If we declared a vlan on the linux it only accept
>tagged
frames in this vlan.
But this is problematic with the cisco switches because we cannot declared a
vlan 0 in the switch so it will always remove the tag.
 any news ?

ced