[VLAN] Packet Exit Problems

Hello List,

  I've gotten my new VLAN network almost to the point of perfection
and now have a little snag.

There are three different VLANS: offices, freenet, and dsl.  My Switch
(Dell PowerConnect 3324) has one non-tagged access port for each of
these three networks.  The other port is a trunk that can connect to
all networks which goes into my linux box.

I want to use the linux box as a router so the offices and freenet can
use the dsl line to access the internet, but not eachother.

So, I did all the configuration necessary to do this and the linux box
does its job perfectly.  All computers in the offices and freenet
VLANS can ping ssh and do anything they need using the linux box as a
router.

The snag is that the linux box itself can only ping hosts on the three
VLANS and cannot connect with ssh or http.  I'm using kernel 2.6.9 and
bcm5700-7.3.5.tar.gz network driver downloaded from broadcom.

I'm sort of at a loss as to how to troubleshoot this.  I've tried
changing the mtu but that had no positive affect.  Could it be a
driver problem?  A configuration problem?

I've attached my configuration scripts for reference although I don't
think they are the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David J. Sankel

PS: The broadcom driver supposedly fully supports vlans.