[VLAN] Vlan 1 in bridge ?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the swift response, much appreciated. I
have tried this several times, and again since reading
your email. This does work in that vlan 1 gets
including in the bridge. However it seems to have the
effect of disabling traffic from any of the the vlan
interfaces, eth0.x.

So the bridge works for all traffic on vlans without
eth0 in the bridge, and then just for vlan 1 when eth0
is added to the bridge.

On closer inspection using

brctl showmacs br0

I can see that this is not strickly true. When eth0 is
in the bridge and I add new clients, I can see that
they are being found on the port in the bridge that
eth0 is on, not the correct sub interface as before.

Has anyone experienced this before ?

Again, many thanks - this is a very responsive mailing
list !

Piccalo