Pasting alphanumeric text as key strokes

When there is no special "agent"/"helper" are installed in the guest, can't VirtManager still support pasting text by sending those as key strokes, just like Vmware Workstation?

I know that not all text can be converted to key strokes, such as Asian letters, but surely, it can be done for common alphanumeric text like a to z, 1 to 0, !,@,#, etc, because there already is "Send Key" menu that can send things like "Ctrl+Alt+F8"? I mean, for example if the user copies "http://www.google.com";, and the clicks "Send Key -> Clipboard" in VirtManager's guest OS window menu, VirtManager can send keys like h, t, t, p, :, /, /... etc, can't it? This will be very helpful when there is no special guest agent is available, like when installing an OS.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [KVM Development]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Netdev]     [Ethernet Bridging]     [Linux Wireless]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Linux for Hams]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite Forum]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux Admin]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]