Re: How to automatically install guest drivers inside a Windows VM

Are you installing on existing VMs or on new VMs as you create them? If the latter, slipstream the drivers into the gold Windows image using DISM: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/add-and-remove-drivers-to-an-offline-windows-image?view=windows-11

Cheers,

Peter