virt-viewer move to GitLab, with merge requests

Hi All,

Historically the virt-viewer project has accepted contributions via patches
submitted to this mailing list, with the master git repository originally
being on fedorahosted.org and then on pagure.io.

With libvirt moving to GitLab and merge requests, and spice-gtk/gtk-vnc
also both already being on GitLab, it is time to move virt-viewer too.

Henceforth the master repository is now:

     https://gitlab.com/virt-viewer/virt-viewer/

We now expect patches to be submitted as merge requests to this repo, and
so use of this mailing list should be discontinued for work related to
virt-viewer. Similar use of bugzilla.redhat.com for *upstream* issues
should also stop, in favour of the gitlab issue tracker.

I also intend to stop using virt-manager.org for release news, downloads,
etc, since virt-viewer has nothing in common with virt-manager except for
the fact that both projects were originally started by me. It is increasingly
confusing / unhelpful to use the same website for both projects. I'll probably
just setup a simple static site on gitlab pages.

Regards,
Daniel

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [KVM Development]     [CentOS Virtualization]     [Netdev]     [Ethernet Bridging]     [Linux Wireless]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Linux for Hams]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite Forum]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux Admin]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]