Any Interest in GPU Pass-through UI Enhancements for Virtual Machine Manager?

Hi virt-tools,

I've been playing around with vfio and GPU pass-through for a while now, and I've noticed that the Virtual Machine Manager UI makes it a bit difficult to configure a VM properly to use GPU pass-through, and by extension PCI pass-through.

For instance, I don't see a way to pass a multi-function PCI device with "multifunction='on'" or make sure that functions on the same host PCI device get mapped to the same guest PCI device. At least not with VMM.

Would VMM maintainers be interested in patches aimed towards making GPU pass-through easier to accomplish from within VMM? May not be able to make it fool-proof, but hopefully a bit easier at least.

Thanks,
Clif Houck