virt-manager over ssh -Y failure

When I try to remotely manage my virtualization on a CentOS 7 box from a remote host with vastly greater screen real estate:

ssh -Y vishnu

virt-manager
authentication failure
I posted this on the CentOS 7 list, because I believe it is a CentOS authentication problem, not a visualization problem.  But I did not receive any response.  Trying again here.

Although, xterm works, bringing up a host terminal window on the client. So the basic X infrastructure is ok.

And virt-manager works on host console.  So the virtualization setup is ok.

At the point virt-manager on the host console requires authentication with:

Message: Authentication Required
System Policy Prevents Management of local virtualized systems
Displays: Username
Prompts: Password

virt-manager on the remote client

Virtual Machine Manager window opens
But, fails to connect to virtual machine with:

Unable to connect to libvirt.

authentication failed: polkit: polkit\56retains_authorization_after_challenge=1
Authorization requires authentication but no agent is available.

Libvirt URI is: qemu:///system

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 969, in _open_thread
self._backend.open(self._do_creds_password)
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtinst/connection.py", line 157, in open
open_flags)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 105, in openAuth
if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed')
libvirtError: authentication failed: polkit: polkit\56retains_authorization_after_challenge=1
Authorization requires authentication but no agent is available.

virtualizion host getinfo output at:

http://pastebin.com/sxf10wLf
--
Drew Einhorn