Configuring virt-manager to grab the mouse

Hi all,

On some client installs, like say RHEL/CentOS 5, virt-manager grabs the mouse. That is, the user can't move the mouse outside of the VM's window until they press ctrl+alt. On other installs, like say Windows 8/2012, the mouse doesn't get grabbed, though with corner-bumping being a thing, it would be really nice if it did.

How can I edit a VM's XML definition or use virsh to manually control this behaviour? In the above examples, I would actually like to reverse the behaviour, as there is (for me) no benefit to grabbing in old OSes that don't even use a GUI (ie: in CentOS 5 we use a minimal install). So knowing how to manually enable/disable this behaviour would be very helpful! :)

Thanks!

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?