Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

CC

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Colin Coe <colin.coe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I've been talking to the group who look after the other firewall cluster and they say they can find no reason for this behaviour.

After starting a spice session to a VM on host 172.x.y.z, I used wireshark on my F18 desktop with this filter "ip.host == 172.x.y.z and (tcp.analysis.keep_alive or tcp.analysis.keep_alive_ack)" and got back no results.

ps -ef | grep vmname showed spice on ports 5924 and 5925.  ip.host == 172.x.y.z and (tcp.port ==5924 or tcp.port == 5925) shows tens of thousands of rows.

As a test, I changed the filter to just "tcp.analysis.keep_alive or tcp.analysis.keep_alive_ack" and I get many "TCP Keep-Alive" rows from other hosts

Any ideas on this?

Thanks

CC