Re: Virtual web server accessed from Internet and eith access to internet

Dear Cole,

I do not agree. I suppose that is the virt problem as it allows to create 2 types of virtual networks.
1. Allows access to internet and blocks all inbound connections from Internet
2. Allows virt machine to be connected from Internet but blocks all outbound Internet connection.

My case is I need a virtual network which allows virtual pc to be connected from Internet and allows it to connect to Internet.

Regards,