EPG table 0

I've just updated to VDR V2.61 after a long time on V2.2, using the same config and the epgtableid0 (2.4.0) plug-in.

The issue I'm seeing is that when VDR is restarted, it doesn't seem to be reading/respecting the epg.data file.

It's starting an EPG scan and seems to be overwriting table 0 entries from the OTA EPG. So for example this (via xmltv import)

E 42885 1657987200 3600 0 FF
T The Great British Bake Off
S Biscuits and Traybakes
D The remaining eight bakers offer Mary and Paul their twists on everything from bakewells to banoffees and brownies, as they face the biscuit and traybake challenges.|Director: Scott Tankard|Producers: Samantha Beddoes, Anna Beattie|Presenters: Mel Giedroyc, Sue Perkins|Category: Reality, Cooking|Episode: 3.4.|Episode: EP013163930033|Stereo: stereo|Subtitles: teletext|Repeat: No
G A5

is becoming something like this from the OTA EPG  (not same ID I know, just an example)

E 18475 1657987200 3600 50 13
T The Great British Bake-Off
D Almost halfway through, the remaining eight bakers are faced with biscuits- and the Signature Challenge requires them to produce their favourite traybake. S4/Ep5
G A0
X 2 03 eng
X 1 03 und
X 3 10 eng

Is there something else I need to import into table 0, or some other issue ?

Thanks