Re: Termination of ftp.tvdr.de

What is the total weight of published data there?
(I'm thinking in deploying a mirror of this HTTP site)

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 2/3/22 a les 11:30, Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
Since all versions of VDR are now available at git.tvdr.de, new versions will be distributed exclusively through the GIT, and FTP in general is considered "legacy" and frowned upon (Firefox, for instance, doesn't even support it any more), I intend to shut down ftp.tvdr.de. If you still need something from there, please download it now. If you are mirroring this server you may want to stop doing so, to prevent your local
copy from disappearing when files vanish from the server.

Klaus