Re: Need help for LIRC + remote on serial COM port on recent Linux distrib

Hello,

I finally managed to get working for the fist two steps :
mode2 and irrecord are OK.

There is only one problem left : lircd KO
/sbin/lircd: symbol lookup error: /sbin/lircd: undefined symbol: release_map_remotes

Could someone could help me to fix this problem ?

Thanks a lot !
Karim