Re: Skinflatplus -Clear Image Cache?

Hi Andre,

André Weidemann wrote:

I see a reference to an image cache and I assume it is trying to load logos that no longer reside in the logos directory.

I presume it is the other way around...
There used to be a radio channel called "kuwait radio 1" which vanished for whatever reason. VDR renamed the channel to "kuwait radio 1 obsolete", for you convenience (So you know it is gone). When ever VDR tries to tune to that channel, skinflatplus is now looking for a matching logo, which is just not there.

Thanks for that, it makes sense, as my channels.conf is full of many obsolete entries, so I guess on startup, skinflatplus is scanning channels.conf, (which is when I see all the spurious messages), in order to create the image cache.

Looks like some channels.conf housekeeping might be in order... :)

Kind regards,

Richard